Request a Grant
New England Food Foundation supports local charitable organizations in the communities we serve. Our charitable focus is on areas directly related to assisting less fortunate children and hunger relief.
- We will only honor requests from registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Your organization must be able to provide a federal EIN number (please note, an EIN is not a state tax exempt number).
- Please note that grants are issued on an annual basis in June/July. Please ensure all requests are submitted by May 15. Any after that date will be considered for the following year.
- Once a decision has been reached you will receive an email notification.
Requests such as these listed below are not within our funding guidelines:
- Political or election related requests
- Business fundraising or associate recognition programs
- Personal assistance for individuals/families including pageants or trips
- Building or capital campaigns
- Requests for support outside the division service area
To apply for a donation you will need the following:
- Completed donation request form
- Cover letter (copy-and-pasted into request form)
- Federal EIN Number
Thank you letters or donation receipts may be sent to:
New England Food Foundation
PO Box 960788
Boston, MA 02196-0788