Cape House Guest Qualifications
The Cape House Guest Qualifications
We would love to have your organization considered for staying at the Cape House. Please review the below criteria:
Types of organizations:
- Managed care organizations that care for underprivileged children.
- Community based organizations that provide services for underprivileged and inner-city children
- Schools that educate diverse, challenged and/or economically underprivileged children.
Staffing your visit:
- Organizations visiting the Cape House must provide professionally trained staff, qualified in children’s care and certified lifeguards. The ratio of supervision required is one supervisor for every four children.
- Overnight staff on duty is required.
- All staff must be CPR, First-Aid trained with current certification and CORI certified or the equivalent requirement of the residing State.
- All visitors while on the property and in the Cape House must comply with all the safety regulations posted.
- The NEFF Inc. indemnification form must be signed which requires the visiting organization to carry a minimum of $1 million liability insurance.
Age range of visiting children:
- The age level of the children should be between 8 and 16 years old.