Golf Outing Regulations
- Per Governor Baker, gatherings are limited to 100 people outside, thus we will have two shot guns
- Tee times: 9:30 am or 11:00 am—your time is designated on the email cover—each with 25 foursomes
- Everyone will be provided their own cart for ultimate safety precautions
- Sorry, but no contests or sampling is allowed on course
- Tournament registration will take place outside the club house
- Masks are required at all times, until on the course or when seated post Golf
- Raffles will be sold outside by the putting green. (We have 8 huge prizes)
- There will be no formal program at the end, but raffle winners will be posted
- Tournament winners (1st 2nd 3rd and last place 😊 will be announced via PA system when tabulated.
Food and Beverages
- Continental breakfast in the morning, and note the driving range is open. Arrive at least 1.5 hours early.
- On the course, a grilled lunch (hot dogs, sausage and burgers)
- Beverage carts with liquid libations will be on course throughout the day (cash only)
- Post-golf you can pick up your lobster roll and clam chowder
At this point, folks can go on their way (sorry) or be directed to their own table with their foursome. Each foursome must remain at their own table. (sorry, no mingling.)
- All beverage/cocktails will be ordered and served to the table by a waitperson.
- Tables will be spread out under a beautiful tent for social distancing
Time to relax, have brunch and enjoy some beverages with great friends. Please note while the above seems restricting, we are confident, we are able to offer our guests a great day, though different than in past years.
Please enjoy the $50 Visa gift card and the other little goodie. Gift card can be used in the Pro Shop.
We in the food industry (retailers, brokers and manufacturers) should be quite proud of our accomplishments. From the beginning we were front line essential workers keeping America well fed during very difficult times. “Salute!” We will be back in 2021 better than ever!